Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1.Swagbucks: Get Paid To Search The Web 

Since this is a blog about making money from home, I thought that I would start out with the funnest way to do it.  Now, we ALL know Google is the most widely used search engine on the web.  My question to you is this: what does Google pay you? Not a damn thing! If you could search the web and get paid with gift cards for every store you could dream of, d.v.d.'s, flat-screen t.v.'s, video games, X-boxes, jewelery, posters, etc. etc. Would you do it? If you could get paid for watching a 60 second commercial, would you watch it? You simply collect the Swagbucks and save them up. They can be used like cash online in the Swag Store to purchase your prizes.
Photobucket There are numerous tasks to do on the Swagbucks website.  I have been a member of Swagbucks for almost 5 years now and I will never change my mind.  They are AWESOME! They have auctions, contests, sweepstakes, grocery coupons that you print and redeem for Swagbucks, and they even have random hourly Swagbucks winners. Do me a favor: Take 5 minutes of your time and sign up so you can start earning by clicking on the link to sign up. Like I said: it's AWESOME! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SICKASSJOKE PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION!! You won't be disappointed. It's kind of like gambling. The best way to earn mass Swagbucks is to A. download the Swagbucks toolbar (yes, it is compatible with any browser you have) B. Make Swagbucks your home page. C. Every single time you want to search for something on the web type it into the Swagbucks search bar. Happy Swagbucking!

2. Don't Throw That Junk Mail In The Trash: You Can Get Paid For It

Yes folks, it is true: get paid for your junk mail. Small Business Knowledge Center otherwise known on the Internet as SBKC will pay you for your junk mail. This is not a gimmick. I am completely aware that majority of the things that I put up here sound completely unrealistic and too good to be true; however, I didn't build this website from scratch for my health nor am I asking for a cent for this information. All I want is if you are interested in anything then at least sign up from my links on my web site so I can get referral credit. Anyways, moving right along SBKC will pay you for your junk mail. What they do with it and why they do it is beyond me. All I know, is that I have been a member for 4 years. They do not sell your information or solicit you by mail or by phone. They have a point system. They will send you postage-paid envelopes to send them your junk mail and also provide you with their e-mail address to forward your junk solicitations to them. Mind you, hey don't want stuff with your personal information on it. Of course, it wil have your name and address but they need that anyways to send you your postage-paid envelopes. So, to make a long story short, you can sign up right here by clicking this link.
http://www.sbkcenter.com/consumer_panelist_pop_c.php At the bottom of the registration page they ask you "How did you here about the SBKC Consumer Panel?" Please put in the referral box Tiffany Pettey and ladyblink92@gmail.com that is my name and e-mail address. When you collect 2,000 points you can select a gift card at igiftcardmall.com

Get Paid To Listen To Music Online

I never thought that this was possible. I found this website where you sign up and you have to listen to a song for 90 seconds and then click their numerical rate slider from 1 to 10 under the comment box and write a review of the song that you just listened to on the website. I would love for you to join me in my money making adventures so please sign up here on my referral link. http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=440642
You can check it out here and start earning money at home!SliceThePie Pictures, Images and Photos  

I managed to get 36 cents for a couple of reviews. You have to write detailed reviews. They don't have to necessarily be long but they should be descriptive as to what you liked about the song. As you do more reviews you advance on to the next level and as you advance on to the next level you get paid more for each review





No comments:

Post a Comment